These pretty monogrammed napkins are a great last minute gift. They take less than 1 hour to make, with the exclusion of washing and drying the napkins.
- Napkins, I used
- Iris Napkins from Ikea ($1.99 per 4)
- A Monogram
- Iron-on transfer paper
- A computer and printer
- Wash and dry your napkins as per their washing instructions to remove any chemicals present on the napkins.
- Create or find your monogram. I used Photoshop to modify a font that suited my purposes.
- Using regular paper test print your picture, using all of the settings you plan to use in the final printing. Make sure this test printing is the correct size and color, and is printed in a mirror image if your picture needs to be read.
- If necessary modify your picture and test print again, until the picture is perfect.
- Print your final image on iron-on transfer paper (remember you will need one monogram for each napkin).
- Following the directions on your transfer paper, iron the monograms onto the corner of your napkins.